VICENZA, ITALY (November 14th, 2014) – Hammond Power Solutions (HPS) is delighted to announce the launch of their new Water Cooled Transformer. HPS Water Cooled transformers provide a blend of performance and reliability with unique thermal performance.
HPS Water Cooled transformers deliver a durable solution for demanding applications such as Marine and Oil and Gas industries. Cast resin and Vacuum Pressure Impregnated (VPI) transformers are available for low and medium voltage systems that can be installed into IP44 metal enclosures with air-water heat exchangers.
Benefits of HPS Water Cooled transformers include:
- Heat generated by the transformer is transferred to the cooling water within the heat exchanger and dissipated externally
- Suitable for Cast Resin or VPI units
- Reduced system space and weight
- Efficient Air forced/Water forced cooling system
- Fresh or sea water cooling liquid for flexibility
- Design and performance customization available
- Certified by third party for marine and offshore application approvals: ABS, DNV, BV, LR, RMRS, RINA, GL, etc.
HPS is excited to showcase this new product offering at the SPS IPC Drives Exhibition. Come and visit booth number 478 in Hall 3 to learn more about this new product and how our products can help solve your application challenges.
Click here to learn more.Back to top