Design & Engineering Talent
HPS maintains a world-class Design Centre in Guelph, Ontario. This centre is a powerful resource for all of HPS’ global locations including HPS in Europe. With over 30 engineers and technicians, the centre’s focus is threefold.:
- Maintaining standard product lineup
- Tailoring designs for OEM partners
- Overseeing the design and manufacturing of custom transformers
This design talent is transforming HPS into a full-fledged global transformer platform combining design, engineering, manufacturing and service.
Whether it is prototypes, thermal modeling, harmonic assessment, retrofitting, tight physical dimensional requirements or any other unique magnetic problem, our engineers will work with our customers to develop and deliver the most cost-effective design available.
We particularly emphasize our ‘Value Added Engineering,’ whereby our design staff will interface with your team to produce the optimum transformer design. They have the training, experience and technical expertise to excel in the design of transformer and related magnetic products for almost any special application. Our 3-D modeling design and CAD facilities permit quick and effective communication when time is crucial.
- Over 3000 custom designs are engineered and built every year.
- HPS has designed over 250,000 designs in over 90 years of business.
- HPS engineering staff have the latest software enabling them to assist with the development of designs including, Solid Works (3D Modeling), AutoCAD and P Spice electrical simulation.
Back to top